Credentialed teacher, Homeschool Mom of 3, Homeschool Mindset mentor and Education Strategist
As your homeschool coach, it is my job to help you gain the skills & confidence needed to run a school AND build lifelong memories with your children. As I help you discover your inner strength to become more, I also encourage you to foster your relationship with your children through memory-making activities that fit into any homeschooling method!
As your Homeschooling Consultant, Mindset Mentor and Education Strategist, it is my goal to help you:
- Know how to identify your child’s learning style and why it’s important
- Develop a clear plan of action for your school
- Nurture your relationship and connection with your child
- Align your school with your family values
- Build confidence
- Help empower you to eliminate outside criticism from friends and family
In a nutshell, you mentor your children; I mentor you.
Common topics for Homeschool Consulting:
(email or video chat)
- What tools do I need to homeschool?
- How do we establish a routine?
- What happens on sick days?
- My spouse/partner is not on board with homeschooling, what should I do?
- How do I find a curriculum that works for my child?
- I’m feeling burnt out / overwhelmed.
What Homeschool mindset Coaching IS / IS NOT:
- I’m not a therapist or a counselor. I’m here to support you in your homeschool journey. I’m not here to analyze you and treat you like you have a defect.
I treat all my clients with respect and your unique homeschooling speed bumps as just that – bumps in the road.
They are not overwhelming problems, just things we can find solutions to together. I want you to have a great homeschool experience!
- I do not offer a step-by-step process of HOW to homeschool. The way to learn to homeschool is by homeschooling.
I couldn’t begin to tell you how to homeschool because I only know the steps I took for my 3 kids: Lauren, Megan, and Douglas
– with their unique talents, challenges, learning styles, and personalities. I work with you to create your own unique experience embracing the talents, challenges, learning styles, and personalities of your children.
- I’m not your boss. As your coach, I will not tell you what to do. You chose your goals and commitment to working toward those goals.
I design each coaching session with Happy Hive Homeschool to SUPPORT your homeschool. My goal is to give you strategies you can implement, methods you can use, and mindset shifts you can apply.
More ABOUT christy – Mrs. Crabtree
Welcome to Happy Hive Homeschool Mindset Coaching!
Do you want to Homeschool but you have no idea where to start? Perhaps there is a voice in your head (or relatives and friends) telling you you will turn your children into some sort of 3 headed monsters… I’m here to help! You CAN home school. No teaching credential or experience is required! God gave you 100% of the tools you needed the day he made you a parent, I promise.
A community helps, and I would love to be a part of that community. I homeschool(ed) my 3 children. My oldest daughters were homeschooled until they were a sophomore and a junior in high school. Then they choose to attend “regular” school – it was the right decision for them! My son was homeschooled until he graduated high school. He is the proud recipient of a Diploma from the Gandara Bug Academy!
All three of my “bugs” are now attending local colleges and/or working. I consider my homeschooling journey a success because A. They are all alive and B. Other adults consider my children contributing members of society. I can provide testimonials if you’d like!
Whatever journey you are on, I can help. Homeschooling from the beginning or, if you want to remove your children from a public, private, or charter school, and homeschool moving forward.
I have over 20 years of experience as an educator in California working in private schools, public schools, and homeschooling my own children, and the children of others who enroll in my Private School Satellite Program. I even found a way to homeschool when I had to return to work full time.
I have guided many families over the years to establish their family schools. I believe the relationships with our children are our most precious gift, and through homeschooling, we nurture the bond we were blessed with at birth.
There is no right or wrong way to home educate, there is only your way – what works best for you. At Happy Hive Homeschool Consulting I seek to help you explore your inner goals and the workings of your children and family to find what works best for YOU!
I look forward to the adventures that await and getting to know you and your children!
GET IN TOUCH
Reach out to Christy with any questions, I’m delighted to help bounce ideas around!
free onboarding call
All Coaching Packages come with a FREE 30-minute onboarding call so we can get to know one another and if mindset coaching is the right fit.
I’ll send you a link to an agreed-upon GOOGLE MEET session when the call is confirmed.
*Happy Hive Homeschooling Curriculum available at a discounted price to Families who purchase 1;:1 mindset packages
Custom Packages available to fit your family – price varies depending on services needed
need some time to get to know Happy Hive Homeschooling?
Consider signing up for the Happy Hive Homeschooling Newsletter we like to call THE BUZZ!
The Buzz is our email newsletter and basically our way of buzzing into your inbox with practical information to help you homeschool!
I love to visit with you, share some coffee and chat about ways to organize, establish routines, and help your kids engage with our fun holiday of the day resources.